This week we recap the Snowmageddon that was the Drenthe weekend. Sarah catches us up on some interesting developments in the world of marketing for women’s cycling. I teach Sarah about farming (including how to plant a chicken) and we swear a bit too. Early on I extol the virtues of the metric system and we take a look at the upcoming races this weekend.
You can stream the podcast here.
Things we talked about this week:
The Ronde van Drenthe World Cup
- Videos of the race
- Photos of the race by CJ Farqharson on Womenscycling.net and Cyclingnews
- Sarah’s round-up of Drentse 8 and the Ronde van Drenthe on Total Women’s Cycling
- Marijn de Vries’ blog about her childhood memories of Drenthe, and her blog after the race
- The ORICA-AIS race report, with DS Dave McPartland talking about why Emma Johansson didn’t get her bike changed
- The @Team_Johansson twitter account, for fans to follow Emma in races and out – we liked this photo after Drenthe:
— Team Emma Johansson (@Team_Johansson) March 9, 2013
More after the jump!