So this week Sarah was not only AT the Ronde van Vlaanderen but was doing the live English commentary for the race along with Rochelle Gilmore. We talk about what it was like roadside at the race and in the commentary booth before diving into all of the attacks and moves that made up the race. It was an amazing race and there are so many highlights to appreciate. (1:08:04 MIN / 62.29 MB)
The full stream replay, and lots more videos, photos and race reports, are in Sarah’s post here.
Check out Sarah’s twitter for more of her photos from the build-up of the race…
Update! Check out this film of backstage at the race, including clips of us commentating
- Healthy Ageing Tour UCI 2.2 elite and junior Nations Cup #3 stage races, 5-9th April, the Netherlands – Sarah will be at the race, working on the social media team, and will have a guide to watching live up very soon.
- Women’s Tour of Thailand, 8-10th April, UCI 2.1
- Enduro World Series #2, Shimano Enduro Tasmania, 8th-9th April – watch out for live results, great race reports and videos on the EWS website and Pinkbike
- Women’s WorldTour #6, Amstel Gold, 16th April, Netherlands – rumours that this will be live! Sarah will write a preview nearer the time
- Women’s WorldTour #7, Flèche Wallonne, 19th April, Belgium – here’s how to campaign for getting the race live, and I’ll be back with a “how to watch” nearer the time
- Tour of the Gila, 19-23rd April, USA, UCI 2.2 – follow live with the race twitter and #Gila2017
- Junior Nations Cup #4, Omloop van Borsele, 21st-23rd April, Belgium
- Omloop van Borsele, Time Trial 21st April and UCI 1.1 Road Race 22nd April, Belgium
- USA Crits Speed Week, 22nd-29th April, USA – the races will be live! Check out the USA Crits website and twitter.
- Women’s WorldTour #8, Liège-Bastogne-Liège, 19th April, Belgium – here’s how to campaign for getting the race live, and I’ll be back with a “how to watch” nearer the time
To keep up with the road racing that will be shown live in 2017, bookmark Sarah’s collection of races we can watch this year.
Big thanks to all of Sarah’s Patreon supporters, who fund her to do all her women’s cycling work, including these round-up posts. You can join them here!