We may have had the Cross Country MTB World Championships last week, but the World Cup is still in full flight. This weekend it’s XCo AND downhill, and as always, we can watch live, thanks to Red Bull TV:
- Women’s and men’s Downhill – Saturday 9th July, 14:30 Euro CEST (1:30pm UK BST; 8:30am EDT; 10:30pm Aussie AEST)
- Women’s Cross Country, Sunday 10th July, 11:00 CEST (10am BST; 5am EDT; 7pm AEST)
- Men’s Cross Country, 10th July, 14:00 Euro CEST (1pm UK BST; 8am EDT; 10pm AEST)
As always, there’s some great pre-race media from the Downhill…
- Claudio Caluori and Steve Peat’s helmetcam course preview on Red Bull Bike
- Race previews on Red Bull Bike and PinkBike – and Dirt MTB interview with Rachel Atherton
- Track walk slide show of photos and interviews on Vital MTB, and photo galleries on Dirt MTB and PinkBike
- Practice video on Red Bull Bike and on Dirt, slideshow on Vital MTB, and photo galleries on Pinkbike and Dirt
- Qualifying video on Red Bull Bike (with photos below), slideshow on Vital MTB, and photo galleries on Dirt and Pinkbike.
I’ll edit more pre-race media in as I see it – and of course, I’ll put a post of race media after the weekend.