Five things that made me smile (including a podcast announcement)
It’s been a hard week, but cycling is still making me smile. I started out with one thing, then two, and the list kept growing…
- Big thanks to Bicycling.com for featuring my podcastery in their round-up of 10 podcasts to listen to on the trainer. I’m super-flattered.
- Related…. we’ve done a little bit of podcast-rebranding – the Unofficial Unsanctioned Women’s UCI Cycling Show will still be Dan and me talking (laughing, swearing) about everything we love about women’s pro cycling (Dan is taking a break until the road season starts again, because he deserves it) and my interviews with pro riders and people involved in the sport are now Sarah interviews… with a snazzy new logo that I adore – thankyou so much, Ben! They have their own categories in the sidebar, but you can still get to them via the same iTunes and RSS as normal, and through the podcast section of the site. If you want to catch up with previous interviews, here are all the ones from last year.
- This is not flattering, but makes me laugh…
— Caroline Stewart (@swordpanda) January 11, 2015
- This is very flattering AND made me laugh
— Adi Oso-Groot (@middlering) January 13, 2015
- And this video is just gorgeous, and makes me wish I could do this too
OK, back to spreadsheets – thankyou, all my twitterfriends, and cycling social media types, for all being so awesome.