Podcast Special Feature Episode 37 – Sarah Interviews Guy Elliott
Continuing with her special series of one-on-one interviews, this time around Sarah speaks with Guy Elliott from SweetSpot about the Friend’s Life Women’s Tour, what it was like to bring a major new women’s stage race to life and what the response has been like – including statistics about television coverage. With lots of detail about how the UCI rules effect race organising, and lots more backstage secrets. (1:22:26 MIN / 79.13 MB)
This is a long one, so Sarah will be posting an article with the major points very soon – and if you’d like to know more about the Friends Life Women’s Tour, click through to their site, and check out the videos – and there’s lots of information about the Tour Series, and the Matrix Fitness GP women’s series on their site. Follow Guy on his twitter, and find out more about what SweetSpot do here.
What we’ve been talking about lately
- Podcast 2017 Episode 2 – Race Coverage and Podium Presenters
- The 2017 Santos Women’s Tour (Down Under!) – videos, media, results and more
- On pitchforks, patience, demand, and the Tour Down Under
- How to follow the 2017 Santos Women’s Tour
- Who won the 2017 Cyclocross National Championships? The big video collection!