Giro Rosa 2013 – Stage 4 videos
Stage 4 was kept firmly under control by Rabobank, and it all came down to an uphill sprint. Read all about it on my race report, and my post-stage Q&A with Amanda Spratt and Loren Rowney – and Jens has written about what the next two stages mean for the race.
Here’s the endgame of the race – there’s the full hour-long coverage, and a lot more, including dancing riders, below…
Pro rider Amber Pierce gives a video review of Stage 4 from a pro-rider perspective, talking about tactics and stories from her own Giros:
At the start of each stage there’s a DJ, and each team has a signature song when they sign on – and there tends to be team dancing. Here’s Lotto Belisol:
There’s a full hour of video from the race – you can either see it by starting on Part 1 and letting it run through the playlist, or watch it in the separate videos:
What we’ve been talking about lately
- The 2017 Santos Women’s Tour (Down Under!) – videos, media, results and more
- On pitchforks, patience, demand, and the Tour Down Under
- How to follow the 2017 Santos Women’s Tour
- Who won the 2017 Cyclocross National Championships? The big video collection!
- Podcast 2017 Episode 1 – Is the World Tour Less Worldly?