Help a pro cyclist with a little experiment!
We love Gracie Elvin on this site – her blogs and videos about life on the road with ORICA-AIS have made us happy all year. And of course Dan and I both want more women’s cycling on tv – so we want to spread the word about Elvin’s little social media experiment.
A little experiment: RT, Favourite or Like if you want to see more Women’s Cycling on your TV or computer screens…
— Gracie Elvin (@gracieelvin) May 10, 2013
If you want to help too, click through to her twitter and either RT or like, or both – it’s an interesting, simple little thing to do – and I’ll be interested to see what the results are…
What we’ve been talking about lately
- How to follow the 2017 Santos Women’s Tour
- Who won the 2017 Cyclocross National Championships? The big video collection!
- Podcast 2017 Episode 1 – Is the World Tour Less Worldly?
- The 2017 road cycling calendar – where have the changes happened?
- The first races of 2017: GP Sven Nys and the Mitchelton Bay Cycling Classics