Home > cycling, women's cycling > Videos from the women’s Ronde van Vlaanderen 2013

Videos from the women’s Ronde van Vlaanderen 2013

2 videos from the women’s Tour of Flanders – the 3rd round of the women’s Road World Cup – and I’ll add more in as I see them later.

Firstly, 7.5 minutes highlights on Sporza, in Dutch – please click through and show Sporza we love seeing women’s cycling.

Next, 3.5 minutes in English, on the UCI youtube (there’ll be 15 minutes more in a few weeks’ time):

EDIT AGAIN!  And here’s the video with 12 mins each from Flanders and Flèche Wallonne, narrated by David Harmon, in English:

The NOS video on this page may be geo-restricted to the Netherlands – this post-race interview with Vos isn’t, but it’s in Dutch.  There are studio interviews in Dutch too, with Vos, Van Dijk and Johansson on Sporza.

I love this photo of the finish-line (so much passion!) and there will be photos on the womenscycling.net race report, and on Cyclingnews.

EDIT! I’ve written a race report for Total Women’s Cycling, and would love it if you clicked through and read it!

Here are the full results – come back later for more!

1. April 1, 2013 at 2:37 am

Way to go, Vossie baby!!!!!

2. Lee
    April 1, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Oh my god, tell the commentator to slow the heck down…

3. April 6, 2013 at 9:07 am

Anyway to get new articles delivered to my inbox? Or possibly just
    an e-mail stating there are fresh articles on your web site?
    That would be truly spectacular! Please tell me if that is possible.

April 7, 2013 at 9:29 pm

There must be one – I’ve asked Dan to take a look for you!

April 7, 2013 at 10:35 pm

Hi Rachel, it’s really easy, towards the bottom right of your screen there should be a sweet little button that says “Follow”. Click on that and enter your email address and shazam! The internet is magick.🙂

(If you’re logged into WordPress then the button might be at the top left but let’s not worry about that)

1. April 4, 2013 at 1:03 pm