Videos from Team Camps
Having a fortnight between the Ronde van Drenthe and the Trofeo Alfredo Binda gave the women’s peloton some time to get training – so there’s been a flurry of videos from team camps. In alphabetical order, we’ll start with Argos Shimano, with Lucy Garner, Kirsten Wild and Esra Tromp talking about training (and doesn’t this make you want to get on your bike?)
Cipollini-Giordana‘s team presentation video (with make-up, training, dancing and photoshoots)
ORICA-AIS – their Team Time Trial Camp:
and the same camp from Gracie Elvin‘s perspective (with on-bike footage)
Specialized-lululemon have three videos from their pre-season team camp – starting with this happy little video introducing the team:
and two slideshows by photographer Emily Maye, of the “backstage”, intimate moments of camp. I love these – part 3 is due out next week
And finally, Wiggle Honda‘s team camp:
What we’ve been talking about lately
- On pitchforks, patience, demand, and the Tour Down Under
- How to follow the 2017 Santos Women’s Tour
- Who won the 2017 Cyclocross National Championships? The big video collection!
- Podcast 2017 Episode 1 – Is the World Tour Less Worldly?
- The 2017 road cycling calendar – where have the changes happened?