Podcast Episode 24 – CrossTrack
Well it’s been a couple of weeks since we last talked and there’s a bit to catch up on. To start with, we enter into a huge, sprawling discussion of the value of track racing while reviewing the Glasgow Track World Cup and then after that we get a little sandy as we talk Koksijde cyclocross. Of course there’s a whole bunch of swearing and bad jokes mixed in as well. Enjoy. (52.17MIN / 50.64MB)
You can listen to the podcast here.
And you can grab it from iTunes here.
Things we talked about this week:
- The Glasgow Track World Cup – here are some very short video highlights:
- Track sprint star Kristina Vogel‘s website and twitter – she’s really friendly, as well as being an excellent rider – follow her!
- tgsgirl’s lovely preview of the Koksijde cyclocross World Cup on Podium Café
- Photos of the ridiculously muddy Asper-Gavere Superprestige Cyclocross by Balint Hamvas on Cyclephotos – I love Balint’s CX photos, they’re fantastic – check them out on his website – and more photos of the race on Cyclingnews
- And to follow women’s CX races as they’re happening, follow Balint on twitter at @Cyclephotos – and photographer Bart Hazen and Sporza producer Andre Meganck as well – they all tweet in-race updates
- Superprestige CX videos on Vier.be – and direct links to the women’s race clips from this year’s Kalmthout, Ruddervoorde, Zonhoven, Hamme-Zogge and Gavere
- Georgia Gould was part of the recent UCI Athletes’ Commission – read the interview with her about it all, on Cyclingnews