Celebrating Social Media – part 5 – dancing riders!
Inspired by conversations with the lovely Ant1 on twitter tonight, here’s an additional, extra-special video post, giving a big shout-out to the teams and riders who show off their dancing skills for us! Starting with this video from the final stage of the Giro Donne 2012, with BePink and Specialized-lululemon dancing at the sign-on:
This was just one of the many dancing-BePink moments from the Giro – there were videos on their YouTube practically everyday!
I posted this earlier today, but it’s always worth repeating – the AA Drink-Leontien.nl team dancing and singing in ice vests at last year’s Giro (fast forward to 1:10 for the dancing! Reckon we have a Eurovision entry here!)
Aren’t they all fabulous! It makes me think…. imagine if we get some more video nominated for the Social Media Jersey! I can but hope! And I bet I’ve missed loads of more great dancing videos – if you know of any, let me know in the comments, or tweet me, and I’ll share them all later!
For more ways riders, teams and fans have used video, see Part 4 of my series!
What we’ve been talking about lately
- The 2017 Santos Women’s Tour (Down Under!) – videos, media, results and more
- On pitchforks, patience, demand, and the Tour Down Under
- How to follow the 2017 Santos Women’s Tour
- Who won the 2017 Cyclocross National Championships? The big video collection!
- Podcast 2017 Episode 1 – Is the World Tour Less Worldly?