Giro Rosa 2013 – Stage 4 videos
Stage 4 was kept firmly under control by Rabobank, and it all came down to an uphill sprint. Read all about it on my race report, and my post-stage Q&A with Amanda Spratt and Loren Rowney – and Jens has written about what the next two stages mean for the race.
Here’s the endgame of the race – there’s the full hour-long coverage, and a lot more, including dancing riders, below…
Pro rider Amber Pierce gives a video review of Stage 4 from a pro-rider perspective, talking about tactics and stories from her own Giros:
At the start of each stage there’s a DJ, and each team has a signature song when they sign on – and there tends to be team dancing. Here’s Lotto Belisol:
There’s a full hour of video from the race – you can either see it by starting on Part 1 and letting it run through the playlist, or watch it in the separate videos:
What we’ve been talking about lately
- FIVE women’s World Cup races this week – how to watch Méribel and Vårgårda 2014
- Podcast 2014 Episode 34 – Not That Kind Of Podcast!
- Giorgia Bronzini’s on-bike film from the Prudential Ride London GP
- MTB videos and photos – 2014 Windham World Cup & Enduro at Crankworx Whistler
- This weekend’s live women’s racing – Windham MTB World Cup & the Pridential Ride London GP