The Unofficial Unsanctioned Social Media Jersey – prize update
It’s very exciting! We’ve sent out 10 of our 11 real cash prizes for the Unofficial Unsanctioned Social Media Jersey, most of the certificates out, and are only waiting for a few more details before we’ve sent everything out – and once again, we have all of you to thank.
We thought you might want to see what the riders are receiving – all the 11 winners get a certificate:
and our fabulous overall Jersey prize winner, Emma Trott, gets a Jersey, too. This is in the post right now!
And here’s the back, with the Jersey sponsors’ names on it:
Isn’t that great? THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!!!
We’ve asked the winners if they can take photos of themselves with the fabulous prizes, and anything we get, we’ll post here, so you can see them in real life. And if you want to remind yourself who won what, check out the prize post – and here’s the post that started it all… More to come very soon!
What we’ve been talking about lately
- This week’s racing videos – Essen & Namur cyclocross, and Aussie track
- Women’s cycling audience survey part 3 – which cyclists do people like, and why?
- Watch the 2014 Namur Cyclocross World Cup, Live!
- Podcast 2014 Special Feature – Episode 56 – Sarah interviews Chloe Hosking
- Women’s cycling audience survey part 2 – what do people follow, and why do they like it?